A start-up school is an educational and investment event for those who want to start a new business or expand an existing one. At our events, participants receive the necessary contacts, feedback from experts and work out the main elements of the future business. The experts are the acting entrepreneurs and investors who provide real practical experience. No theory unlike classic business education.
All Startup School classes are conducted by the Society for the Promotion of Innovative Business (OSIB) under the project "Creating a Sustainable Infrastructure to Support the Development of Startups and Small Businesses in the Regions of Belarus" implemented by the USIB with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Join and ...
- Keep up with the times - analyze current trends, borrow advanced international experience, generate your business ideas and act!
- Find the missing competencies and the right people to the project team!
- No business idea? Join and work at the events of the Startup School with those who have it! Learn from your own and others' mistakes!
- Get feedback from competent and experienced Experts, transform your idea and implement it first!
- Consult with Experts and Investors and make your project the most successful!
- Grow with useful connections, contacts - make them work for themselves!
- Conduct marketing research right at the events of the Startup School and start implementing your project!
- Find in the classroom customers, partners and investors. Make them believe you!
- Charge with positive energy, look for like-minded people, learn and act!